I’ve bought a student license for QtFuzzyLite and I’m really liking the software. However, I have a doubt I would like to clarify.
Is it possible to enter and process input values as a batch in QtFuzzyLite? I need to enter a big quantity of input values and it would save me a lot of time if I could do it as a batch instead of doing it by hand.
please excuse me for the late reply. Your post got lost in my emails.
Thank you for your kind words and support purchasing a license.
To answer your question, yes, you can.
Option 1: Via FLD
(1) File->Export to->FuzzyLite Dataset
(2) From FuzzyLite Dataset Exporter,
(2.1) toggle on “input values” and “output values”,
(2.2) select “read values from file” and input the location of your batch input values (should be a text file where each line contains the input values (separated by space or tab) for each variable in the order they are present in the controller)
(2.3) select “save dataset in file” and enter the path and name of the resulting output file that will contain your lines processed with input and output values
(3) Using the file from (2.3), you can use it in the simulation tool (Tools->Simulation).
Option 2: Via Simulation
(1) open Tools->Simulation
(2) select “file” from combobox and select the file containing the input values, which should contain the input values in each line, and the values need to be separated by spaces or tabs
(3) play the simulation and you will see the results in real time. Additionally, you can see the results if you click on any simulation line or move the cursor through the simulation lines.