home › Forums › # Technical Support › Some simple questions
- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Unknown.
January 11, 2016 at 20:55 #2048
Hello Juan Rada-Vilela,
thank you for your library it seams a well structured library. I like the maven compatibility!
Anyway i have some basic (maybe stupid) questions:
For what purpose is it possible to use more than one rule block?
Is it possible to use a Output variable as a input variable? How to do that?
What are the hedges for? How to use them?
I hope you or someone else find some time to answer my questions.
WaldemarJanuary 11, 2016 at 22:24 #2049
an additional question:
jfuzzylite.jfuzzylite.src.main.java.com.fuzzylite.termi found different types of terms, where do i find the description of the term types?January 11, 2016 at 23:08 #2050
i found a small overview of linguistic term types available in the documentation “fuzzylite-paper-3.1.pdf”.January 12, 2016 at 02:16 #2052Juan Rada-Vilela (admin)Keymaster
thank you for your good questions.
(1) Multiple rule blocks can lead to a better organization over the goals of the engine. You could experiment with multiple input variables and rules at the same time, and also better organize your engine based on the tasks or any other criterion.
(2) You can use an output variable as an input by just using the rule:
if outputVariable is ... then anotherOutputVariable is .... Check the following examples in the
(3) Hedges modify the propositions. Please check the bibliography and the examples.
(4) Please find the description of all the terms in the documentation available at:
http://fuzzylite.github.io/fuzzylite/index.html . Furthermore, please check QtFuzzyLite to observe all the terms available.
Cheers.January 12, 2016 at 04:56 #2053
Thank you for the fast reply and for pointing me to the specific examples!
Thanks for the advice with the QtFuzzyLite, i already had a look at it und it seems a very powerful tool for working with fuzzy logic systems. At the moment i am trying out the library for my private project and as a private person im not able to pay so much only for testing, but maybe after the test phase.
to your answer 1)
Let us assume there are two different rule blocks I and II defined.
for the Laundry Example it would be:
rule: if Load is small and Dirt is not high then Detergent is less
rule: if Load is small and Dirt is high then Detergent is normal
rule: if Load is normal and Dirt is low then Detergent is less
rule: if Load is normal and Dirt is high then Detergent is more
rule: if Detergent is normal or Detergent is less then Cycle is short
rule: if Detergent is more then Cycle is long
Does the engine always process the (first defined) rule block I at first?January 12, 2016 at 06:34 #2054Juan Rada-Vilela (admin)Keymaster
Yes. In the order they are added.
You can use QtFuzzyLite 4, which is free.
Cheers.January 12, 2016 at 21:00 #2055
Thank you for the quick support!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.